Affordable Self Storage is the Right Choice for your Storage Needs!
Our prices are low at Affordable Self Storage but we offer the same wide range of services as our high priced competitors.
- Month to month leases so you only pay for the months you need.
- We are a certified U-Haul Dealer for all your moving Truck and Trailer needs.
- Customer Goods Protection Plan Available
- Clean and well lit facility
- Security Cameras
- Perimeter Building Security
- Electronic Entry & Exit Gates
- Show units available to help you visualize & determine the correct size unit
- Climate controlled units available
- Boxes, tape, locks and other moving supplies available for sale
- Climate Control units available (North Leg Rd. facility)
- Perimeter Building Security (Windsor Spring Rd. facility)
- Major credit cards accepted
Affordable Self Storage provides secure and reasonably priced storage for both businesses and individuals. Affordable Self Storage is committed to providing excellent self-storage while offering high quality service at the lowest prices at our two convenient locations: 4108 Windsor Spring Road in Hephzibah, GA and 1602 North Leg Road, Augusta, GA. AFFORDABLE SELF STORAGE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR ALL YOUR STORAGE NEEDS!
What is climate controlled storage and do I need it?
Climate control maintains a steady temperature inside the storage unit just as your home air conditioning. The enclosed environment of the climate controlled self-storage buildings in Augusta, Georgia can also provide increased protection from dust and dirt, as climate controlled self-storage units are typically cleaner than standard self-storage units. In comparison, a standard self-storage unit would be comparable to storing items in your garage where a climate controlled self-storage unit would be comparable to storing items in a room of your house. Maintaining a controlled environment also helps prevent rust and corrosion; warping; mold and mildew. Generally, the temperature in a climate controlled storage unit should not fall below freezing in the winter, or rise above 90 degrees in the summer. In Augusta, GA, there is no escape from the hot temperatures and humidity in the summer so this is a concern when storing your personal belongings. Climate control storage units cost more than standard self-storage units. To determine whether the cost of climate controlled self-storage is justified, it is important to assess the value of what you plan to store. If the items you plan to store have sentimental or historical value the additional cost may be insignificant.
- Items typically stored in climate controlled self-storage units include:
- Electronics such as computers, audio/video equipment, TV’s, cameras, etc. In addition, CD’s, DVD’s can be damaged from hot humid temperatures.
- Photos when exposed to hot humid temperatures will curl, yellow and damage the finish of your photos. This also includes any important documents you may be storing.
- Antiques can suffer damage if not protected from the elements.
- Leather and wood furnishings can crack, warp and become damaged from exposure to heat and humidity.
- Musical Instruments are typically stored in climate-controlled units.
- Clothing is best stored in climate controlled units to prevent mildew.
- Mattresses should be stored in a mattress bag in a climate-controlled unit to prevent mildew and dust.
Whether you determine you need a climate controlled self-storage unit or a standard self-storage unit, Affordable Self Storage 1602 North Leg Rd, Augusta, GA 30909 or Affordable Self Storage, 4108-A Windsor Spring Rd, Hephzibah, GA 30815 has a self-storage unit to fit your storage needs.